Peter Hammonds Motorcycles – Approved Used Bikes – Gloucestershire
It is with a heavy heart that after years og being a premier Yamaha dealer, Peter Hammond Motorcycles has decided that we are no longer continuing as a Yamaha main dealer. We will however continue as an independent Yamaha specialist, concentrating on the vast back catalogue of bikes that we have been looking after for so many years as well as supplying quality approved used motorcycles.
Our purpose built showroom in Gloucestershire is stocked with a complete range of used premier motorcycles along with our extensive range of used Yamaha motorcycles.
Below you can view more of our range of Approved Used Bikes available at Hammond Motorcycles.
View our Approved Used BMW Motorcycles – Here
View our Approved Used Triumph Motorcycles – Here
View our Approved Used Harley-Davidson Motorcycles – Here
View our Approved Used Ducati Motorcycles – Here
View our Approved Used Honda Motorcycles – Here
View our Approved Used Yamaha Motorcycles – Here
View our Approved Used Suzuki Motorcycles – Here
View our Approved Used Kawasaki Motorcycles – Here
View our Approved Used Aprilia Motorcycles – Here
View our Approved Used KTM Motorcycles – Here
The Next Horizon is Yours
When you’re riding the Ténéré 700, your future can be whatever you want it to be. Because this is a go-anywhere motorcycle than enables you to live life without limits, and experience a new feeling of total freedom.
Driven by a high-torque 690cc 2-cylinder EU5-compliant engine equipped with a special optimised transmission that gives you the ideal balance of power and control, this rally-bred long distance adventure bike is built to master a wide range of riding conditions on the dirt or asphalt.
The compact tubular chassis and slim bodywork offer maximum agility during stand up or sit down riding – and long travel suspension and spoked wheels give you the ability to get to anywhere you want. Just fill up and go! The Next Horizon is Yours.
- New colours & graphics
- High torque 690cc, 4-stroke, CP2 EU5-compliant engine
- Lightweight double cradle tubular steel frame.
- Slim, compact and ergonomic body and seat.
- Aggressive, rally-bred face, with 4-LED headlights.
- Adjustable, long-travel, 43mm upside-down forks.
- Remotely adjustable rear suspension.
- 3-mode switchable ABS
- 21-inch/18-inch spoke wheels, with adventure tyres
- Rally-style cockpit, with tapered handlebars.
- 5-inch colour TFT meter with smartphone connectivity
- Equipped with full LED lighting and USB socket
- Slim, long-range fuel tank, with 16-litre capacity
- Screen and handguards give good rider protection
- Ready for QSS (Quick Shift System)