Terms & Conditions
1. Application for Finance
- If finance is applied for online and accepted a deposit will be required. When the deposit is taken, no refund will be issued after 24 hours of receipt.
2. Contract of Purchase (for Bike)
- Once a customer enters into a contract to purchase a vehicle a deposit will be taken. The vehicle will be removed from sale, and after seven days no refunds will be available should the customer not complete the sale.
For Clothing, Helmets and Accessories
1. The contract between us
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
2. Our right to refuse your order
- 2.1 We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order for any reason including, without limitation and whether or not payment has been received by us, if:
- 2.1.1 We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- 2.1.2 We do not deliver to your area; or
- 2.1.3 One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- 2.2 If we do refuse your order we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- 3.1 The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
- 3.2 You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
- 3.3 All orders are processed in GBP at the prices displayed at time of order.
4. Right for you to cancel your contract
- 4.1 You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you ordered the goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- 4.2 To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing to PETER HAMMOND MOTORCYCLES LTD, 44 Watermoor Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1LD.
- 4.3 If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- 4.4 Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- 4.5 If you cancel the contract but do not return the goods to us in the condition they were in when delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
5. Delivery of goods to you
- 5.1 We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- 5.2 Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- 5.3 You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
6. Events beyond our control
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
7. Entire agreement
- These terms and conditions, together with our current website prices, delivery details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by us and except where you are dealing as a consumer:
- 7.1 Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorized representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us; and,
- 7.2 Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
Should you have any cause for complaint, please contact PETER HAMMOND MOTORCYCLES LTD on 01285 652467. Should the matter not be resolved to your satisfaction you can write to Customer Services, PETER HAMMOND MOTORCYCLES LTD, 44 Watermoor Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1LD, to lodge a formal complaint.
Privacy and Security
- We will never share your personal details with anyone else.
- You will only ever be contacted by us in the event of a query regarding your purchase or if requested to by yourself.
- We never cold call or sell direct by phone.
- All purchases made over this website take place on a secure server. We use security certificates to send and receive emails. Your credit card details are never sent without encryption.
- If you have any queries regarding the above please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.